Skolkovo Softlanding Program is designed to facilitate the entry of a foreign company to the Russian market. The initiative covers five industrial clusters: Energy Efficiency, Information Technology, Nuclear and Radiation Technology, Space Technology and Biomedical Technology.
Duration of the Program is for two weeks, with the next session starting on 2d March 2020.
Skolkovo Softlanding Program will offer following benefits:
- The Program is free of charge;
- A free access to co-working area;
- Access to a wide network of international partners, experts, mentors, investors and startups;
- Lectures, seminars and trainings;
- A personal Project Manager.
Upon completion of the one-month program the participants will have specific and detailed knowledge about the key aspects of doing business in Russia, as well as a local network of business connections. In addition, the participants will be offered to become a Skolkovo resident, which would allow them to take advantage of tax and customs benefits, access to a range of supporting services and to financial support opportunities. The working language is English.