Made in Ural is a web-portal made by the government of Sverdlovsk region as a modern digital source of information for export-oriented enterprises. This website is also meant to serve as an instrument for further export development by means of featuring the competencies of the region.
The following content will be appealing for foreign partners of Sverdlovsk region:
- Register of export-oriented enterprises of Sverdlovsk region with relevant contact information and a convenient search by economic sectors.
- Information on the region goods and services competitive on global markets.
- Relevant information about the region, which includes the key benefits of partnership with the Sverdlovsk region and enterprises on its territory.
The following information will be found useful for the Sverdlovsk region’s organizations including the enterprises currently engaged in foreign economic activities and the ones that will take part in it in future:
- A calendar of events in the field of international cooperation, including the events with the participation of the business community and the government of the Sverdlovsk region;
- Information on the infrastructure, projects and programs under development, and the measures taken to support export business on regional and federal levels;
- Latest news in the sphere of foreign trade and its regulation.
- Statistical and analytic data, including foreign markets data.
The target audience of the portal includes the business and academic community of the Sverdlovsk region, the region’s foreign partners (both current and potential), development institutions and the subjects of the infrastructural support of foreign trade activities, federal executive authorities, a joint-stock company “Russian Export Centre”, Trade Representations of the Russian Federation in other countries as well as all people who take an interest in the sphere of external economic links.